ATLANTA'S ULTIMATE SPORTS BAR
Axis was hired by Canterfield Holdings to design a 10-barrel brewing system in Stats Sports Bar in downtown Atlanta, GA. Stats is located on Marietta Street next to the College Football Hall of Fame, World Congress Center and Mercedes Benz Stadium.
The project involved an overhaul of their existing keg system to include an internal brewing and distribution system. This was a multi-floor design in a historic brick and mortar structure. The brewing system was installed on a mezzanine in a high-traffic area where patrons and the public have visibility of the brewing process.
Structurally, the design was a significant challenge due to the age and condition of the existing structure. Steel was introduced into the design with special connections to support the brewing system. Additional improvements were made to the dining area, coolers and bar area to support the new brewing system.
Preconstruction design services were provided from inception through construction and included the following:
- Due-Diligence (Site Investigation Reports)
- Field measurements, base plan preparation, project photos and concept plans
- Design drawings and construction documents
- Permit submittals and approvals
- Health department approvals
- Shop drawing review and approval
- RFIs and construction phase services
- Interior design and décor services