OVEN BAKED PIZZA AND ONSITE BREWED BEER
Axis was hired by Canterfield Holdings to design a 6-barrel brewing system featuring a Marra Forni rotating brick oven pizza.
The facility produces 200 pizzas per hour and 1,240 pints per brewing cycle. The successful brewpub is located in a former retail center beneath an existing CVS.
The project involved demolition of the entire space, locating chases for exhaust up through the existing CVS and designing a fire-rated space that could accommodate the brick oven and full kitchen.
Preconstruction design services were provided from inception through construction and included the following:
- Field measurements, base plan preparation, project photos and concept plans
- Design drawings and construction documents
- Permit submittals and approvals
- Health department approvals
- Shop drawing review and approval
- RFIs and construction phase services
- Interior design and décor services